15 posts / 0 new
Last post

Sem

Posted: Sun, 2004-10-10 15:12

Hi there Smiley

The band was chatting this nice sunday, from the studio near Malmö.

They asked for inputs for a new DVD, containing a "the making of"-material. So I was thinking about making this posting where you can all bring your questions!

Questions could vary from "Whats your favorite dish?" to "What keeps you going after 20 years?" - I believe it's only your own imagination that sets the limit for the questions Smiley-wink

/Sem

Posted: Sun, 2004-10-10 15:15

I still think that the DVD should feature them doing a sexy striptease

---------------------------------------

Ég var svartklædd þegar ég var handtekin

Posted: Sun, 2004-10-10 15:40

I would like to see some songs being made. You know, from writing to practicing and recording. The whole process of creating a song is very interesting to me.

I'd also like to know how a song changes from record to live performance and why some songs are never played live.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Sun, 2004-10-10 23:15

I think that a "making of...." should be bonus material on the new album! Many albums today come with a DVD with a music video and a few interviews. So I think it would be great to combine those two things (Of course the album will be more expensive than normal albums). I'm thinking -
A introduction to every track (What the song is about, how they came up with the idea etc.) and then some videoclips from the songwriting and recording of the track, maybe also some live clips from 2003 and this year of the new songs. (Just to refresh your memory): Camping..., Scare yourself, Good day, No hero, Last chance, New change.

But I would also like to see a live DVD, they have said that they have a lot of material from 2000, and we missed a live CD during the WigWam failiure.

These were some of my ideas, any others?

Regards
Klaus

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Tue, 2004-10-12 22:01

This is taken from the chat tonight:

Inge: "Mht. "The making of" dvd'en så kunne jeg godt tænke mig at få belyst, hvordan/hvor I finder inspiration til nyt album. Fx dengang I droppede "country-stilen". Hvordan fandt I frem til stilen på det kommende album? Jeg er så vild med albummet Soft Dogs, og ser så meget frem til næste album, at jeg snart tisser i bukserne af bare spænding ;o)"

(Basically she wants to know how the band get inspired to change their musical style for each new album)

Greetings,
A Venlig sjæl Smiley-wink

Ég var svartklædd þegar ég var handtekin

Posted: Tue, 2004-10-12 22:11

Maybe too late now, but some clips from the "sofa jamming", before the tracks are being recorded in the studio. That would be nice, and also a little different from everything else.

/Martin H

"You hunt the smartest animal - and that's the human being"

Posted: Mon, 2004-10-18 13:05

Hi there,
VD is right about keeping 'one thread of mails about the same subject', so please read below...

(Thanx, VD - just couldn't seem to find this subject, but thanx for helping me out)

*smiling*

----------------------------------------

I'd like to know how Peter left the band, and why...
And how did you find Laust???

Looking very much forward to the dvd!!

See you at the next concerts...

----------------------------------------

Come on, everybody!!!
Let the boys get some response to their requests about subjects for 'The making of...'. They would love to hear from you...

Have a beautiful day c",)

Take care, out there Smiley

Inge *smiling*

Posted: Mon, 2004-10-18 15:03

"Maybe too late now, but some clips from the "sofa jamming", before the tracks are being recorded in the studio. That would be nice, and also a little different from everything else. "
I totally agree with all this the making of features, to inge as I recall it you can read about peter leaving the band in "brændstof til drengedrømme"
my own question would be
"Hvad ER klokken?!"

I got run over by truth one day
"the artist formerly known as græskarhovedet"

Posted: Mon, 2004-10-18 15:21

Hi Fred the Pet,
I don't recall anything about Peter leaving in 'brændstof for drengedrømme', but I'm reading it again - so thanx! I should find it then...

Inge *smiling*

Posted: Mon, 2004-10-18 15:33

Martin H - I don't think there will be any "sofajam" included because they are doing it at their homes. That would be disturbing their privacy! So only video from the studio I think, maybe a rehersal session.

Posted: Tue, 2004-10-19 15:27

Hi boys,
Please include in 'The making of...' how some of your songs have been created.
Are one or two of you mainly doing the writing, and then some are participating??

Have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Inge

Inge *smiling*

Posted: Tue, 2004-10-19 19:15

he he... nice question fred Smiley-midget (if anyone's puzzled, that was the question they asked in the radio for fans to answer at their "birthday"...)

--> Inge - Peter left because he wanted to finish his studies to become an engineer at DTU... he was actually spotted a couple of years back, as a judge at a music competition at DTU... (the same competition that once gave "Red Warszawa" their "breakthrough")

"man like dog can be taught not to talk..."

Brian Kristensen's picture
Brian Kristensen (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2004-10-24 22:20

First of all:

"Brændstof til drengedrømme" is written during the making of Simpatico. Peter left after...

I think that it would be great if they did a video about the early Disneyland after dark, to the present D-A-D. Meaning, their entire "growing up", from Cobber joined the band, their first contract with Warner Bros. etc.

Perhaps an interview with Flemming, their first music-teacher (whom I had too :D)

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the new album...

Hygge! Smiley-midget-laugh

Posted: Mon, 2004-10-25 14:09

Brian - I don't think they will make such a movie since you can read all about it in the book!

Haven't that musicteacher told you anything about them? Tell tell tell! Smiley

Regards
Klaus

Posted: Tue, 2004-10-26 11:59

Yeah! come on brian! we want more!

I got run over by truth one day
"the artist formerly known as græskarhovedet"

Add new comment