7 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sat, 2004-08-14 13:07

hi..

You can hear the duet that Beth Hart and Jesper Binzer has made - a cover of the old rolling stones track Wild Horses - on www.bethhart.dk

Posted: Sat, 2004-08-14 14:35

I didn't know you were a mindreader *feeling scared* Smiley-wink

Just the other day I wondered how the duet actually sounded. Looking forward to checking it out, Beth Hart have a very nice voice usually.

Thanks for posting.

---------------------------------------

Ég var svartklædd þegar ég var handtekin

Posted: Sat, 2004-08-14 14:36

Wow, that track sounds quite cool! Jespers voice fits the tune very good... Nice work!

Regards
Klaus

A girl phoned me the other day and said "Come on over, there's
nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

Posted: Sat, 2004-08-14 18:13

I've heard some now. I gave up after 3 minutes exact. It sounded horrible. Sound quality and all. I really love the original Wild Horses (thanks Daz), it's a very good song. But this version wasn't good.

I hope to hear this duet, maybe in the radio, with a perfect quality and hopefully I'll change my mind.

Posted: Wed, 2004-08-18 18:51

The new version of Wild Horses is great, we just got it today where I work.

It's on the new Sony Music 8 sampler, which isn't a cd you can buy, but rather a promotional cd the record company (Sony Music) send out to the record stores so the employees can listen to the music early.

Go to your local Fona (or whatever's closer to you...) and ask if they recieved the it yet, I'm sure they'll let you listen to it if you ask them nicely.

And... yes, I actually like it better than the original.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Posted: Wed, 2004-08-18 19:11

Lasse, you BIG freak! I am willing to bet, that the new version isn't better than the original. Buuut I'll go to the local fona dude and ask to hear it.

Posted: Wed, 2004-08-18 19:55

Whereas the original is kind of a ballad, the remake has more of a rock edge. I think that's what appeals to me. You gotta hear the way Beth Hart sings the second verse. Wow! She kicks that song's ass, so to speak.

And don't get me wrong, I really like that original. I really do.

Je suis Lasse... qui le fuck étes-vous?

Add new comment