7 posts / 0 new
Last post

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-23 12:25

Hello!

We've just returned from a okay show last night. The guys were great as always - although we've been to a lot of better concerts with D-A-D. Last night it just needed that little extra. Maybe they could have changed some of the old songs out with some other old songs. Anyway, here's the setlist as we remember it:

Bad Craziness
Camping in Scandinavia
Road Below me
Soft Dogs
Everything Glows
1900 and yesterday
Scare Yourself
Something Good
Laugh 'n' a 1/2
Ridin' with Sue
Hero (very great new song!!)
Jihad
Evil Twin
--------------
Sleeping
Marlboro Man
--------------
After Dark

So, what do you guys think about the setlist?

Furthermore Stig had brought his bas with the rear light and his pilot helmet, which he put on during the fireworks.
Another funny thing was that Stig was handed the "wrong" bas when they were to play Evil Twin. And Stig or Jesper said something like "Det bare ikke godt nok - vi tager den lige igen" ("That's just not good enough - we'll just have another try") and then they played the intro again. A quite funny incident.
Also there was a great drum solo from Laust during "Marlboro Man" with the "Kom så Laust, vi ved du har det" Smiley-midget ("Come on Laust, We know you've got it")

Hmm, guess that's all folks
See you out there

Mai Christensen / Binzernator and
Klaus Larsen / The Marlboroman

Anders Berg's picture
Anders Berg (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-23 13:03

Hey

I was at that concert too Smiley-midget-laugh And I have to say I loved it!

I have always been a huge fan of the band since my cousin first showed it to me (back in 1990 I guess), but never had the chance before now to go see them. And you would think that my high expectations were hard to live up to... But NO Smiley-midget-laugh

Now I'll start looking forward to Roskilde, a big thanks to D:A:D!

Anders Berg's picture
Gabs (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-23 14:58

Roskilde?....

They're not gonna play there....?

Anders Berg's picture
Gabs (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-23 15:23

Hmmm..... They didn't play What's The Matter????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad Smiley-midget-sad

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-23 17:45

Nope, they didn't play Wassa Matter, although we did have the drumsolo, it was just during "Marlboro Man" instead!

Regards

Mai Christensen / Binzernator

---------------------------------------

It's when it's wrong it's right!

Anders Berg's picture
Jeffrey - D:A:D... (not verified)

Posted: Sun, 2004-05-23 20:57

Hey I just experienced a great show of D:A:D yesterday @sat 21 of May 04.

Great show, people went bananas, and I understand why. It was a great experience and D:A:D kicked ass, as always.....

I liked the scene with the fireworks......

The best songs of D:A:D that I remember from that evening at "Knivholt Rockparty 04" was "Sleeping My Day Away" , "Everything Glows", "Soft Dogs" and of course the greatest of them all at that evening "It's after dark" (The people was really fond of this song, including me.) D:A:D really heated up the audience and lightenend the sky with an incredible lot of GREAT MUSIC.....

Posted: Tue, 2004-05-25 09:57

I thought it was a Great show too!!
The guys looked like they were enjoying themselves.

I really liked the new songs, especially "Scare yourself".
It was nice to hear "Riding with Sue" and "Marlboro Man" again. And I loved Stigs firework Smiley
I was one of those who would have missed "After Dark" a lot, if they had been serious about not playing it again. So it was a little X-tra great to hear it, saturday night.

Btw. Anyone here who are going to the Show in Thisted? I haven´t heard anything of how may tickets that has been sold so far...?

Add new comment